Beginning May 5, 2021-registration open!
Senior life coach, facilitator, Certified Sage-ing Leader Intern
Further to the first three "Harvesting your Wisdom" series which have been remarkably rich, energetic and profound, I am pleased to announce a new series with additional fascinating and inspiring topics for all of us who are committed to personal and spiritual development in our "Wisdom Years", in the second half of life! Registration is open and space is limited. For details and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
The feedback from the first three series has been overwhelmingly enthusiastic and positive, a wonderful core of continuing participants has emerged along with newcomers being welcomed in all the time... please read below what participants have been sharing about the past "Harvesting Your Wisdom" series. I am pleased to be offering new topics and opportunities to "continue the magic" together with you!
This "Harvesting Wisdom" is a series that is geared both to people who have already experienced the power of Sage-ing as a "looking within/reflecting" process in cultivating our wisdom with our years, as well as for people who are new to "Sage-ing" who wish to embark on a journey to grow in wisdom and discover new possibilities for our wisdom with aging years. Welcome!
We will meet for 4 sessions of 2.5 hours on topics which will call out your insight, motivation and inspiration at seeing the opportunities that present themselves at this time of our lives. All the more needed at this difficult pandemic time, which has affected us all over the world. Workshop meeting dates: (Please note the times as well as your local time).
Wednesday, May 5, 19:00-21:30, Israel time (UTC/GMT +2 hours)- (12:oo noon-2:30 PM, EST; 09:00-11:30 PST):
"Family: how are we meeting the challenges/ opportunities of our family connections during our Wisdom Years?"
- Relationships with children, grandchildren, siblings, aging parents
- How are we dealing with distance, conflicting requests, expectations and needs?
- Do our family relationships change over time?
-What are some key principles that guide how we are with our family members at this time of life?
Wednesday, May 12, 19:00-21:30, Israel time (UTC/GMT +2 hours)- (12:oo noon-2:30 PM, EST; 09:00-11:30 PST):
"Friendships: how are we maintaining, creating and appreciating our friendships during our Wisdom Years?"
"Friendships become increasingly important to one's happiness and health across the lifespan. In older adults, friendships are a stronger predictor of health and happiness than relationships with family members." (Prof. William Chopik, professor of psychology, Michigan State University, principal researcher studies involving 280,000 people.)
- How do we see our friendships at this time of life? Have our expectations and circles of friends changed over the past few years?
- Have we kept up with old friends? Made new friends? Are we missing some "good friends", and if so, what have we done about this?
-As we age in life we tend to lose contact with friends from the past...are we nurturing and being nurtured sufficiently by our friends at this time?
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
Woodrow T. Wilson
Wednesday, May 19, 19:00-21:30, Israel time (UTC/GMT +2 hours)- (12:oo noon-2:30 PM, EST; 09:00-11:30 PST):
"Lifetime Learning: deepening our personal and spiritual growth in our Wisdom Years."
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever"- Mahatma Gandhi.
- Human beings are "learning creatures", we learn as we live and live as we learn. New studies in brain plasticity tell us that people at all ages can maintain
the ability to learn, internalize, and grow their capacity as they age. The
ability to change our "brain wiring" is a revolutionary gift that we can use
to empower the quality of our later lives...are we satisfied at how we are doing this at this time? How are we using and leveraging this capacity?
- How are we learning and developing the "deeper" parts of ourselves? How are we committing ourselves to the "inner growth" of "becoming" during our Wisdom Years?
- Are we challenging ourselves outside of "the spiritual comfort zone", to uncover new truths about ourselves, our insights, as we harvest our wisdom of life?
-What's on our personal agenda to learn deeply and meaningfully at this time of our life?
Wednesday, May 26, 19:00-21:30, Israel time (UTC/GMT +2 hours)- (12:oo noon-2:30 PM, EST; 09:00-11:30 PST:
"Learning to leverage change in our lives during our Wisdom Years."
Change is inevitable: how do we leverage those changes to continue to "grow ourselves", our wisdom and "aliveness" during our Wisdom Years?
- “Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.”(John C. Maxwell). Are we aware of the difference between the two for ourselves?
- How are we maintaining our flexibility and resilience in the faces of inevitable changes in our Wisdom Years?
- Do we have a "change strategy" for this time of life as we move forward?
- Tips, insights and tools for "riding the waves of change" as great surfers of life! What is in YOUR "change plan", as you smile and look towards tomorrow?
The program will open with a minimum registration of 8 participants, maximum will be 20. Please register soon to save your place!
Registration is open and space is limited…For details and registration- please contact Ronnie: email@example.com
What participants in Ronnie's Harvesting Your Wisdom workshops have been saying?
"Ronnie's workshops are a dear gift for me, I am "hooked!" I have met and shared with so many wonderful people from all over the world, they have become like trusted friends. Ronnie is a very profess